Wednesday, October 25, 2017

I am really pissed off right now...

All right I am pretty pissed off about somethings public and personal.  First off let's deal with the Three year old acting A President Trump I think we need a grassroots recall election against him he is acting like a toddler and this has to stop he could do something really really bad for our country.  Granted it is funny as all get out but we are now the butt of all the world's jokes and trust me it's not fun being the punchline, I know.  He is just wrong for our country just like Wal-mart. 

I had a fall a few days back and cut myself above the left eye so I have some stitches and my face hurts so what do I do medicate myself with alcohol cause I don't have any pain pills I am using Ibuprofen  and some alcohol to kill the pain and I drank to much so one night I end up at CBI Community Bridges, Inc They are supposed to help the drunks and addicts to get detox and placement into a program to help you out.  so I go to CBI and I sleep off my drunkenness which is fine thank you then the guy to help get placement comes and says hey you have gone to all the night time places that we call for placement so you gotta leave and kicks me out of the place Fuck them  They do nothing but give you peanut butter sandwiches and  a place to crash for 24 hrs they suck they say they are going give you help but then then don't The nurse said I was going into de-tox but then they kicked me out the bathrooms never work and are worse than a jail's.

The rare time that I did get placed into a program which wasn't even a program "Start Living" out in Laveen was a halfway house that had you work for them You give them your FOOD STAMPS and then they send you out to wash dishes at some restaurants or at GCU (who fucked me over online and never dropped my class but gave me an F instead).    Then there is "Extended Hands"  a guy who thinks that God saved him from heroin but he uses steroids instead to pump him self up.  bed bugs and more indentured servitude they don't give any food but you can keep you r FOOD STAMP card at least so you can get something to eat and then everyday you place flyers on peoples houses early like at 4 am and then you walk 5 or 6 miles putting out the damned flyers.

This is what is available to people in Phoenix who want get off the street and make a better life for themselves.  don't even ask me about the shelter it is horrible out here so I am grateful for anything that people can do to help me out.  Life is hard and I don't w2ant to be a charity my plans are to go to south mountain community college and do their music business program so maybe I can do something right for the first time in life oh yeah and one last thing FUCK YOU TINA!!!!!

Today is a new day and I intend to make the most of it!!!  I love you all Save those who have no common decency and just kick a person out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment